Check out my Let's play! :[link]
1) And he's a vampire that eats a load. Yes eats, not drinks eats. Though he does drink blood from time to time as a top-up.
2)The legion captured him too as they thought he was a spy or something for the Stormcloaks, until the events at the beginning of the game.
3) Hunting mortals, killing in general.
4) Don't get me wrong i do like Sheogorath, the shivering isles one, But Skyrim's one, burgh, no thanks XC
5)Self explanatory really, if you want to know who the poltergeist is, check my gallery, I only have one poltergeist character.
6) Friggin loved this mission, was epic, hunting down the emperor, and the end to that quest was epic!
And yes I fulfilled the Emperors request too.
7) Do i have to say more? The mages were awesome too actually, not done the other two factions yet, but oblivion put me off them :/
8)Well since Ray and Delinai were also my oblivion characters...
9) i leave it too you to figure that one out! XD
10) Damn vampires, they're awful! Not only do they still look crap but their abilities are shit too! Giving them a health absorb spell, oooh yes totally game changing! ¬.¬ Sorry Todd but they're just as bad as the ones in Oblivion...If not worse...
11) Hopefully you got it, if not...Ray was the listener in Oblivion, and being a vampire he hasn't died, but he spent the 200 Nirn years trapped elsewhere. On earth actually >.>...Fallout New Vegas anyone? Any way that should help you get the idea.
Original meme here: